On moving into our new home, we quickly realised that our bathroom and ensuite both needed to be re-designed and rebuilt.
The prospect of employing designers, plasterers, joiners, electricians, tilers and then “project managing” the whole thing ourselves was daunting. So, we resorted to searching the web for someone who could do everything we needed. One of the companys we found online was “Bathroombaby” managed by Ray Hesketh in Belfast.
- He is courteous, tidy and reliable.
- He is honest and when something does go wrong (as is inevitable on a big job), he doesn’t try to cover it up, but fixes it with the minimum of fuss.
- He is highly innovative, making helpful suggestions throughout, but deferring to the customer’s preferences.
- When we had a major problem with our supplier of bathroom furniture, Ray took up our case directly with the manager and got it sorted, saving us a lot of time and hassle.
- He provided a formal, written contract which he stuck to.
- The final product exceeded our greatest expectations. All three rooms are unrecognisable from before. One of our friends described the bathroom as “magnificent”. You can see for yourself on Ray’s web site!
- The quality of workmanship is excellent.
In short, we would have no hesitation in recommending Ray and “Bathroombaby ” to anyone and have told Ray that we are more than happy to talk to any prospective customers.
Boyd and Caroline McDowell Stormont Belfast